Father Guido Sarducci
Breakfast in Heaven
- Father Sarducci is welcomed to the University of Notre Dame and recalls
the early years of the institution.
- Doo Dah - History, Folklore and Myth.
- The pros and cons of singing about beer on buses are examined.
- How singing the short version of "Happy Birthday" can add six to seven
minutes to your life, the candles on the cake and a look at Reagan's
- Central American Policy is discussed and argumnets are made to bomb
- Father Sarducci looks forward to the 90's and unveils plans for the
upcoming Columbus Cinquecentennial in 1992.
- Divorced lookalikes, emergency umbrellas and the missing commandments are
highlighted in a preview of The Vatican Enquirer.
- Breakfast In Heaven.
- Father Sarducci answers questions from the audience about wearing black,
the confessional and birth control for dogs.
- A medly of Beatles' tunes.
Carved into the vinyl: Don't eat meat on Friday/Play
backwards for valuable prizes