Songs for Swinging Mothers
This is a joke record cover with a picture of four ostensibly pregnant
women swinging on a playground. The label reads "Hi In-fidelity Records"
and the back cover lists suggested titles of songs:
Inside is a cardboard disk that reads "I bought this Album for you as a
gift...sorry, I couldn't afford the record!"
- The Things We Did Last Summer
- What Can I Say After I Say "I'm Sorry"?
- I Should Have Danced All Night
- Get Me to the Church on Time
- This Could Be the Start of Something Big
- I Didn't Know the Gun Was Loaded
- Careless Love
- Don't Blame Me
- Everything's Coming up Roses
- Hello My Baby
- I've Got You Under My Skin
- Thou Swell