The Wurst of P.D.Q. Bach
Record One Side One
- Concerto for Horn and Hardart, S. 27
- Tema con variazione
- Menuetto con Panna e Zucchero
- Cantata, Iphegnia in Brooklyn, S. 53162: Aria-Recitative-Ground-
Record One Side Two
- New Horizons in Music Appreciation-Beethoven's Fifth Symphony
- Schleptet in E Flat Major, S. 0
- Larghissimo-Allegro boffo
- Menuetto con Brio ma senze Trio
- Adagio Saccharino
- Yehudi Menuetto
- Presto Hey Nonny Nonnio
- What's My Melodic Line?
- Madrigal, "My Bonnie Lass She Smelleth" from "The Triumphs of Thusnelda"
Record Two Side One
- "Unbegun" Symphony (Peter Schickele): 4. Andante-Allegro
- Half-Act Opera, "The Stoned Guest" (Highlights)
- Recitative and aria, "Now is the Season"
- Trio, "I'm sure I'd be"
- Opera Whiz
- Synopsis of Plot
- Finale of Opera
Record Two Side Two
- Fugue in C Minor, (Fuga Vulgaris) for Calliope Four Hands, from the Toot
Suite S. 3.14
- Oratorio, "The Seasonings", S. 1/2 tsp.
- Chorus, "Tarragon of virtue is full"
- Recitative, "And there were in the same country"
- Duet, "Bide thy thyme" (Soprano and Alto, with slide whistle,
windbreaker and tromboon)
- Recitative, "Then asked he"
- Chorale, "By the leeks of Babylon, There we sat down, yea, we
- Recitative, "Then she gave in"
- Aria, "Open sesame seeds" (Bass with kazoos, windbreaker, and
- Recitative, "So saying"
- Duet, "Summer is a cumin seed" (Soprano and Alto, with slide
whistles and shower hose)
- Chorus with Soloists, "To curry favor, favor curry"
Carved into the vinyl: Nothing
Notes: See the variations page